Thursday, December 29, 2005

Boredom

Right now everything seems to be going so slowly (a good thing during break right?) not when your home alone, no one seems to be calling me and I'm freezing my butt off! Ok, so I bet your thinking "Well, call someone already!" Right?! Well, I hate the telephone ok! I hate everything about calling someone the ringing and then what if the person your calling doesn't answer? You have to talk to their mom, dad, brother, sister, or bf/gf. I can't handle the amount of stress it generates when something unexpected like that happens. Hearing a voice different than the one I intended to hear sends a shock though me that temporarily dislocates my brain and my backbone.
So here I sit contemplating blogging a survey (just what you wanted right? ) or making my self b-fast that's right b-fast as in I've been awake for three hours surfin the net and only now is my stomach complaining
Mmmm fish, its what's for b-fast/lunch (who cares? its after noon anyways)
Onwards to the survey (can anyone tell that I've been reading Anna S.'s blog ?)
*One final rabbit trail does anyone else notice the fact that delete doesn't work here? (sometimes)


------ Stuff ------
Name: Megan Elaine Cochran
Nickname: Meg, Megness
Single or taken: dating Tyler Cotterman (Yay!!!)
Place of Birth: ST. Elizabeth (Lafayette, Indiana)
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Male or Female: Female
School: Faith Christian

-----Appearance -----
Hair: brown just to my shoulder
Eyes: Blue
Nails: However long they get before they crack
Height: 5'4"
Crush: Yep, Tyler
Do you like yourself: Normally, but I bore my self pretty easily
Braces: not any more
Think your hot?: nope!
Pierced: ears
Tattoos: sorry, not yet! (kidding)
Lefty or righty?: righty

-----Firsts-------
kiss: never been kissed
first best friend : Jessie B.
first sport: soccer
first pet: Dixie and Bandit (best dogs ever besides Lucy)
first school: Highland
first crush: Brett Courtney
first concert: Alabama (really)

------Favorites-----
movie: Indiana Jones, LOTR
TV show: Lost, Monk
Color: Brown
Music: i don't know
Song: I hope you Dance
Food: Chicken Parmesan
Drink: Mountain Dew
Candy: M&Ms, KitKat
Sport: Soccer
Clothing Brand: Forever 21, Aero
School: Not mine, Purdue
Animal:
Books: Romantic Thrillers (Dee Henderson) Classics (Mark of the Lion)
Magazines: I hate reading stupid gossip

------Currently-----
Eating: Fish
Drinking : Root Beer
Listening to :Beauty and the Beast soundtrack (launchcast radio)
Mood: hyper
Thinking about: What to do. . .
Wanting to: see Tyler
Watching: nothin
Wearing: my favorite pj shorts (yes, I know its winter) stupid t-shirt and my hairy slippers

-------Future Plans----
kids: sure
married: yep, I'm too weird to be left on my own
careers: would people stop asking that I still don't know

----Opposite sex------( oh, goodie......*gag*)
cute or sexy: cute, they usually know if they're sexy
lips or eyes: I prefer them to have all of the usual body parts, yes (eyes)
hugs or kisses: hugs
short or tall: tall
easygoing or serious: easygoing b/c when someone is serious I normally start getting goofy
romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
fat or skinny: how about healthy? but NOT fat
sensitive or loud: what is this supposed to mean? I guess sensitive
hook-up or relationship: relationship
sweet or caring: how can you be one and not the other?
trouble-maker or hesitant: a mischevious thinker

-------Have you ever?-----
kissed a stranger: no
drank bubbles: caught bubbles w/ my tongue
worn glasses/contacts: nope
ran away from home: lots of times...... under my desk (when I was little)
had an x-ray: yep
broken someone's heart: not to my knowledge
broken up w/ someone: nope
turned someone down: yep
cried when someone died: YES!
cried @ school: yes, when my grandma died

----do you Believe in-----
God: heck yes!! (sorry, yes)
miracles: yes
love @ first sight: sure
ghosts: no
aliens:no
heaven:yes
hell:yes
kissing on a first date: I believe it happens, but not for me
horoscopes:no

-----Answer truthfully----
Is there someone you want but know you can't have?
What?, no


*This is avery long post so enjoy, and any spelling mistakes are my own and no one should attempt to re-create them b/c only I can spell as badly as I do.


It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
Plan to be spontaneous, tomorrow.



2 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

i hate calling people too. its not so much the "shock" that "dislocates my brain and backbone" its just, annoying.

and about "all the usual body parts,," you mean like,, both legs,, or what? :)

anywho, i like your first quote.

8:28 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Like the way it is written it sounds as though you have to make a choice between a guy w/o lips or one w/o eyes doesn't it?

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home