Saturday, March 18, 2006

Play. . .

Play week is finally here! During the next seven days I imagine that as Emily says I will go insane, hard when I already am. . . but impossible things happen around me anyway, what can I say? So here's a final post to say:

'I'm sorry' -to cover a mulitude of wrongs like if I snap @ you or fall asleep on you sometime this week
'Ooops' - what I'll say to all my teachers regarding homework, just kiddin, hopefully
'Hee hee hee hee . . . ' - sleep deprivation, second wind talking

I know, everyone else in the play is feeling the same thing, I'm not special in any way this week, by the end we'll all be wiped so I suggest apologies in advance like what I'm doing (face it, you know sometime you'll just want to haul off and whale s-one right? of course right!) that way you can prepare yourself for the long road ahead.

Random: I have this song playing on my myspace so until I figure it out I'm gonna put the lyrics right. . . here.

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you
Every long lost dream lead me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

Every long lost dream lead me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

If anyone is bored visit my Funschtuff link, its a blog that has weird stuff (hee hee) that I just felt like posting s-where and it will take you a while to read if your looking to waste some time enjoy!
*And my myspace too!*


4 Comments:

Blogger Roberto said...

What we need is a bottle of Reb Cheim's best brandy and two glasses.

11:55 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

What I tend to laugh @ I don't want to explain, 'cause its funny to me, but other people don't see it nearly as funny

1:31 PM  
Blogger turza said...

laughing is what i do best!

Actually its about the only thing i do well.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I see what you mean by the " funny to u, not others"... me and sam are the same way, like cowpi...

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home