Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Red Eye

Has anyone else seen the movie Red Eye? I saw it last Saturday with Tyler, Trevor, and Kirby and it was so funny to hear them agree with me when I said the character Jack Ripner (ironic right?) had creepy eyes. They even put in their own opinions. It was so funny because I would freak out like a minute before them but by the time they started getting freaked out I would be fine. Tyler was hilarious especially b/c he would try to 'hide' and then watch it with the funniest espressions and comments. I then throughly beat Kirby @ Halo for like ten minutes until he tied my score of like ten kills to his two.

On another topic, I'm so glad that I'm a female because I have an excuse to eat as much chocolate and sweets and just say that I'm craving them.

I'm really getting a lot of polls and quizzes now from Frontier people and they give me links to other quizzes so if you're getting annoyed I'm sorry but here's another:
June
Thinks far with vision.
Easily influenced by kindness.
Polite andsoft-spoken.
Having lots of ideas.
Sensitive.
Active mind.
Hesitating, tends to delay.
Choosy and always wants the best.
Temperamental.
Funny and humorous.
Loves to joke.
Good debating skills.
Talkative.
Daydreamer.
Friendly.
Knows how to make friends.
Abiding.
Able to show character.
Easilyhurt.
Prone to getting colds.
Loves to dress up.
Easily bored.
Fussy.
Seldom shows emotions.
Takes time to recover when hurt.
Brand conscious.
Executive.
Stubborn.

I think this quiz is pretty good, after all I fit almost all of the characteristics

2 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

Jenni I love you! It's called Red Eye b/c she's taking the Red Eye to Miami the last flight of the night.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

I fit some of deez... Can u enail me so I could get to know u a bit better??? Just as friends, of course... hehe

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home