Thursday, January 26, 2006

1 Month Ooops!

On Monday, I got a call from Tyler this isn't unusual we talk about everyday. This was an unusual phone call in that the first thing he asked me was "What's today's date?" Actually I had no idea what the date was because three-day weekends screw me up.
Side-note*We had Friday off!!!! Yay!*
I said "You know, I really don't know." He told me that today wsa the twenty-third. I felt REALLY stupid because I should have known this. A month ago on the twenty-third, Tyler and I became 'official'. I do happen to know that this happened @ almost exactly five o'clock because a clock chimed and startled me so yes, I do remember that night. I also know that next month this date happens to also be Tyler's birthday. I still feel bad about forgetting, but hey, I'll probably not forget again.

5 Comments:

Blogger DisplayName said...

thats hilarious meg!! :)

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! for meg and tyler, that was way fun at the game on thurs. nite, i wish i could say that same about the game i just came from......ya know since i was there the last whole 20 minutes of it on thurs..

11:15 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

It was soo fun!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan Elaine Cochran you had better add my name as a link or else!

6:59 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Tirz look under Tyler you were my first link!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home