Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Surprise!

Today, I got a surprise from Tyler, he showed up and really kinda freaked me out. I was trying to figure out what the cat was spazing about and I walked around the corner to the front door to see Tyler! He was holding flowers for me, how sweet! I really didn't say anything, but 'Hi' a couple of times, 'cause it startled me. He was just on the phone telling me how he was going to Shannon's (aka Fatty) house to help her with her open house set-up. It was cool to see him when I wasn't expecting it at all and the flowers were really pretty too. I'm happy!

Tirz and Adrienne came over to 'study' for Spanish we ended up going for custard @ Culver's and calling people, we called Jared, James, and A-Flo. Tirz jabbered to Aaron in Spanish and later when I got home and he was mulching w/ my brother he asked me who he had been talking to. It was really funny and random stuff I'm gonna miss doing w/ them next year

ADRIENNE!! I'LL MISS YOU SO!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a very fun visit...a surprise...but a ton of fun. I am so glad that you are up at the top camp at Camp Tecumseh for the rest of the week. I was incredibly happy when I got your phone call last night. I'll talk to you tonight. ;)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home