Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Omen

The Pmen was a stupid waste of time, except for mild heart attacks placed randomly throughout the movie. I actually enjoyed the movie but there were parts that I simply couldn't pay attention to because they were slow and dull. That and I only had Adrienne to protect me, well then James came and I felt better, but Adrienne and I were holding on to one another for dear life as we always do during scary movies. This time, though she was on the other side of me (The Forgotten will never be forgotten, that was so funny!) she still poked my finger into my ear when she jumped! Yeah, I saw the Mexican too it was fun!

10 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

Yeah, well, we never left to watch the Breakup, so I guess that was my own fault right?

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey at least you werent sitting next to a real mexican who had smoke breath..... the only time that i had the thought that the movie was slow was at the graveyard when they just kept staring and staring at the graves, but them i jumped and screamed when the wolves came and remembered that i couldnt grab on to any one cuz jared was on the other side of me!

i really was expecting to jump out of my skin a few more times and was convinced that i was going to bite my tongue off!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

why would you even go to see that horrible movie??? In my opinion, a christian has no right AT ALL to see somehting like that...

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woops

11:27 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Yes, THE Mexican!
He gave me a hug and we talked for a while, I miss that kid! Since the school year is over Tyler isn't in White county anymore, so I'm never up there to see him or anyone else. *sigh*

I love movies that are unexpected, I know my opinions about the Antichrist and I was curious about how they would portray Revelations

6:11 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I don't think thats the real reason anyone goes to see those kinds of mocies meg.

9:48 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Hey, I don't feel like I wasted my time or money

11:22 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

Nice teddy bear! hee hee hee. . . .

5:09 PM  
Blogger turza said...

the best part was when the creepy nanny lade flipped over the car at the end!

5:51 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

Yeah, that was really pretty sweet!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home