Sunday, June 11, 2006

My week

Ok, I've been a little depressed about the whole summer thing, just 'cause I don't KNOW what I really want to do, I'm interested in so many things! But, now I'm better, I don't know particularly why, but I am, I think its because I've given it over to God and now I make myself do stuff. I get really anti-social, even with Tirz and Adrienne sometimes, but I know that then is mostly when I need to talk or remember my friends care a lot about how I am and shutting them out is bad.
Back on topic, well I had a lot of fun on Monday, being a look-out and all. (hee hee hee) Then I guess I'm really morbid 'cause Jaws makes me laugh (so do all old scary films) a LOT. I hurt myslef stubbing my toe on Luke's pool drain and I don't find getting beat in keep-away all that fun so I soaked up some sun, and ended up with a slight burn on my shoulders 'cause I don't believe in suntan lotion. On Tuesday I saw the Omen, a lot of fun!(see post below) I can't remember what I did on Wed. Well, either Wed. or Thurs. I went to Adrienne's house where we swam, (duh! that's all I do in the summer other than lay out and eat) laid out, ate pizza, and watched Legally Blonde. Jared and Jordan learned that girls really don't pay that much attention to what people actually say in chick flicks, we don't register an inuendo or slip of the tongue as much as you would think, we glide over it and continue to grasp why she hates him b/c of this and she and her have a rivalry from the third grade over how she did her hair one way and now are arch enemies and how this girl's guy cheated on her with her and yet she and him get along but secretly she is planning his torture and demise. All that and we still know who to sympathize with and root for in the end, guys simply get lost in the details, girls however understand and apply the details to complicated formulas of friendship and relationships with some trusty rules and come up with the perfect answer every time! Kill the guy and move on. J/k but seriously its the funniest thing in the world to watch a chick flick with your dad/brother/boyfriend who is used to war and gore.
Back on subject *again*! Friday I had fun lounging about the house and sleeping in as it was my only day I didn't work this week. I went to Rebecca's and had a blast with lots of loud music, sick kids, movies, popcorn in tremendous excess, and pictures (of course). Then we got TPed. . . and well, I was in the bathroom at that point of time, and so I heard screaming and figured the best place for me was to stay put. If it was an axe murderer, well I wished them luck and if not, I wasn't running out merely to say 'hi' to random scary people. I emerged to find the room empty and I headed upstairs where Rebecca was peering out the door where Tirz, Adrienne, and Jenni ran outside to confront the evildoers. I went out too, thinking if I was going to be killed I prefer being one of the first rather than the one that survives and spends the rest of their life in a mental institution reliving the horror. All I could see was white and flowing in the wind. That was an awesome amount of coverage, but it was sooo easy to take it down. After filling three trash bags we had reached all that we could with our average height being 5' 4", and thank goodness. When we were awakened by the banshee-like wail of the security system which Tirz thoughfully though to wake us with upon her attempt to leave the house at 7am or so, it was raining. After finally falling asleep at five am I personally didn't like Tirz too much after that, especially when Avril and a High School Musical was added to the noisy morning. So the best part was probably making Alexander laugh histerically with my amazing bed head, however; I had a blast!!! It was so fun. Then I spent the rest of the day (Sat.) cleaning my room, and falling asleep at 9:30.
Soday was an adventure, after having to wake up after my wonderful 11 hour slumber (I didn't WANT to wake up) I had a fun time at the college class playing a pointless, odd game and following Josh ? to heaven. (I'll explain if you want, later my fingers hurt I just want to finish) My adorable 2 and 3 year old class was cranky today, but hey, they're still cute! I got to basically run the show while one lady tried to read the story and keep the masses occupied, and the guy was 'talking' to one kid who was VERY upset the toys were put away. I had two girls to help, but when two kids peed their pants it seemed as though all were busy. (I wonder why. . .) I got to see my grandparents and Tyler (YAY!!!) today, overall I had a great day and I won't see anyone for a week, 'cause I have training @ Tecumseh this week. I'm sure I'll have fun. . .

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sleep through ANYTHING!!!

8:27 PM  
Blogger julio said...

the only thing i learned about your little movie, was that girls watch perverted movies, and think it doesnt matter cause its a chick flick. you should be ashamed. very ashamed.

have fun at camp.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee that was soooo funny!! Chick flicks aren't what you think they are. . . I leave tonight, I'm a little nervous

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha, im totally with meg. I dont remember anything perverted from LB, all i remember is the story line.

Meg you're a meanie! It wasnt my fault that I was trying to be responsible on only 3and1/2 hours of sleep and forgot that the thomas have a STUPID alarm. It started yelling at me too. aside from the annoying beeping. it said "intruder, intruder" i was inside the whole time!!!! and yay for highschool musical!

Im not gonna see you till your 18!!!!!!! have great fun at camp! LOVE ya!

1:30 PM  
Blogger turza said...

i just talked to you last night meg, but im still gonna miss you a ton!!!!!!!!!! I'll bring a spaniard back for you! anything else you want? ;)

10:35 AM  
Blogger turza said...

of course she has a guy. im just kidding.
and no spaniard can beat Tyler!!!!

so i guess thats an X-nay on the calling turz. Oh well, i know you love me anyway. you're probably too busy scarfing down food before they make you go to bed. (fatty)

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH MEGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger turza said...

OKAY now im just wasting time cuz im not tired and i cant wait to get out of Lafayette.

9:44 PM  
Blogger turza said...

this is ridiculous!

9:44 PM  
Blogger turza said...

hope you're having a more entertaining night than i am.

9:44 PM  
Blogger turza said...

alrightly then. im officially leaving now.

9:44 PM  
Blogger turza said...

i mean now

9:44 PM  
Blogger turza said...

so bye!

9:44 PM  
Blogger turza said...

yeh

9:44 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

I CALLED YOU!!!! Its not my fault that we had a campfire I had to go to. . . and your dad said you were in the shower and that he would tell you that I said 'goodbye!'

No Spaniard beats Tyler!!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home