Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My life recently

Ok, I've already left a novel of a comment on Tirzah's blog so I'd better just make a new blog. Anyway, I worked last week w/ a bunch of REALLY cute kids!!! Don't ask me about camp/my kids/how it went/etc. if you don't want your ear talked off. I had fun, but not really talking to anyone during the week when they weren't doing anything, and only while they were busy was annoying. That and Tirz is gone *sigh* and other people work normal jobs. . . I like my job, but when I'm off is normally around 5-12am on two random week nights or 25 hours b/w Sat. and Sun. so I REALLY want to enjoy the next three weeks I have off before I have to go back to work for three weeks. Then I have about a week before people leave me and I'm stuck going to classes, ug! Actually I like my schedule, here it is (as far as I know)

AGR 101 ~ an eight week course where I apparently show up and get an 'A' (sweet, huh?)

ANSC 106 ~ biology of companion animals interesting, no? I don't plan on staying in Animal Sciences, but until I transfer to a different college (in Purdue) I have to take one course just 'cause

BIOL 110 ~ 'cause I fell in love w/ bio during Mrs. T's class I decided to take two bio courses in the same semester (don't ask me why)

CHM 111 ~ can't get enough science can I?

POL 101 ~ political science . . . just one more course w/ science in the title, please!

HIST 128 ~ English history to 1688 sounds like fun, no?

TOTAL CREDITS? = 17
*not to mention the 6 Spanish credits I got testing out of Spanish during my day on campus

Yeah, lots of fun. . . I seriously had the most fun finding the most interesting courses that I might use and creating the weirdest schedule of the day for my advisor. I was with him for 45 min. debating on whether or not I need to take math this semester or not, and I love that guy, 'cause he kept telling me to put it off, so I did.

I'm rambling, again, anyway the only other exciting thing is that tomorrow is my b-day!! YAY FOR ME!! Everyone is invited to a party @ my house Fri. night starting around 5 or 6 (come whenever really!) and we'll have food, swim, and a sleep-over (sorry guys! invitation not extended to you on that last part) we might have to sleep out in a tent or on my deck depending on how many people plan to stay, but it'll be fun!

13 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

I don't kare ; ) I'm sorry you won't be here I wish you could come!!!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i already said it like five times today but happy b-day again. did tyler ever sing to you? he told me he would!
this is your birthday song, it isnt very long.....

9:31 PM  
Blogger bethoven said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

8:26 PM  
Blogger Roberto said...

Laugh. LAUGH DANG IT!!!!

There. You said come back and make you laugh.

10:08 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

Hee Hee HEEE HA HA HA HA Ahhh. . . there, you did it! I laughed alright!?

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

go political science go! I hope you have fun meg...

2:42 PM  
Blogger turza said...

will you be on slayter hill on the fourth? you had better be. I'll be looking for you!

6:29 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

I don't know. . .I might be going s-where else, but if I do, would your parents mind if I take you with?

I really do love school, I like to gripe, but I do love it!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh, well thats what im here for to let you gripe to. (but you in turn have to listen to me.........mua ha ha).
Dang it meg, i really wish you had verizon and i really wish my house had better signal!!! grrrrrr. oh well, as if we dont see each other enough, every night after 9pm you're mine! Ha ha, you will never be able to study again!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh, well thats what im here for to let you gripe to. (but you in turn have to listen to me.........mua ha ha).
Dang it meg, i really wish you had verizon and i really wish my house had better signal!!! grrrrrr. oh well, as if we dont see each other enough, every night after 9pm you're mine! Ha ha, you will never be able to study again!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I vote for the red bull.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll post soon I hope. . .anyways to bed now

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.geomaticsoman.com/ - buy zolpidem
• Danger of falling accidentally and having injuries are common to elderly taking Ambien.
[url=http://www.geomaticsoman.com/]ambien price[/url]
In the event this happens, notify your physician in order for him to give you an alternative medication.
buy ambien
What is insomnia? It is described as a disorder in sleeping which usually is the inability to sleep at night.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home