Thursday, July 13, 2006

WOW!!!

Guys. . . I'm in a wedding. I'm really quite stunned, I mean I figured on being in a wedding eventually in a few years if one of my friends got married, but IN A FEW YEARS!!! None of you, (except Jenni, remember Jessie Bolyard?) would know this person at all, in fact I saw her for the first time in five years @ my open house. Anyway, yeah, I'm the maid of honor! I'm honored (hee hee) but I am totally stunned to first learn that she was getting married in April and then to learn that she and her mom moved the wedding up to August! Yeah, like what I said earlier, WOW!

6 Comments:

Blogger julio said...

this guy must really be rich!

j/k hehee,

congrats to them!

and you for making it into her wedding.

had fun yesterday.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weddings....sheer joy lol, have fun

10:15 PM  
Blogger MEC said...

yeah, I had fun watching you act like a five year old! I hope I have fun!

11:19 AM  
Blogger turza said...

more like the maid of horror.

jk i've heard all this from you so im allowed to be sarcastic

11:24 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

w00t

9:54 AM  
Blogger MEC said...

I forgive you Tirz, maybe. . .

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home