Thursday, September 07, 2006

Red Button

Wow, my life has changed a lot since my last post! Some of my best friends have left me and I've discovered that I am indeed ungrateful for the roof over my head and desperately want to move out. Like NOW!! Commuting sucks. Anyway this is obviously not a long post (you're not blind are you?) I want to share this delightful find I had. It is highly amusing, especially when high on caffine and desperate for sleep. hee hee ENJOY

http://www.addictingclips.com/Content.aspx?key=97DBA08806171653&refCode=&brand=ag

1 Comments:

Blogger turza said...

ha ha Mark and bob.......HEE HEE HEE.
i totally am ready to move out too!!!!!!!! but im becoming more thankful for the roof over my head...... i love ya bunchies honey!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home