Wednesday, September 13, 2006

*Sigh*

Ok, well we've discovered technology hates Meg. Eg. my computer works, most of the time, although today I got a grey screen. yes, grey, no apparent reason I guess it was just bored. My cell phone. I can recieve calls, only I can't talk to people. Yes, I know several prayers have been answered by this event, I just have to say, you'll miss hearing me sooner or later. I wrote a blog today, or yesterday (it's been a long day) and I was about halfway done with it (it was a monster let me tell you!) and it was deleted, no apparent reason for this one either. Oooo and @ home my internet will randomly disconnect 'cause it gets bored I cant' think of another reason for it.

Well, if I remember what the huge blog was about I'll post, but nothing much other than the fact that I've tried to comment on several blogs and it won't let me sometimes, so another example I guess, anyway I miss you guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger turza said...

HA HA HA!!!!!!!! good for technology! (dont worry it hates me too. lets start a club......:) ). so are you officially history major, or whatever????

11:38 AM  
Blogger turza said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Roberto said...

At least you didn't get a Blue Screen of Death.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home